I love making potions : especially :
1. Bug Off aka Bug(ger) Off | Plant Based Bug Spray
2. Smudge Strong | Smoke Free Smudge
I love Young Living Essential Oils. Cause...
Seed to Seal is their jam :
1. SEED : Potent and effective essential oils come from seeds that have been authenticated by Young Living (YL) and industry experts through scientific research, field study, university partnerships and on-site planting certifications.
2. CULTIVATE : YL farms, located around the globe, are dedicated to perfecting the best growing and harvesting methods. Our knowledge of soil preparation, balance of sun and water, responsible weed & pest control, and wild-craft harvesting ensures that the most stringent standards are met.
3. DISTILL : Combining ancient and modern techniques, YL is recognized as an innovator in essential oil distillation. To ensure the most potent and effective oils, they extract oils using a proprietary low-temperature, low-pressure technique, and distill other select oils using cold pressing and resin tapping.
4. TEST : YL never accepts diluted, cut or adulterated oils. To guarantee consistent quality, the oils are tested in YL's own internal labs and in third-party audits, to ensure they meet stringent specifications, exceed international standards, and contain the optimal levels of natural bioactive compounds.
5. SEAL : YL completes the Seed to Seal process by carefully sealing and inspecting each bottle of essential oil at the cleanroom facility. Each oil is sealed into protective amber glass bottles and encoded w detailed tracking information to trace each bottle of oil back to its source.
Wondering how to use oils? No prob, bob. Email me to join the education group and to get personalized support.
A starter kit is the way to go! It comes with a set of 11 oils and a diffuser of your choice. Price of the kit depends on the diffuser you choose. This is an A-mazing collection of oils for wellness. Purchasing a kit comes with a wholesale membership for you to use anytime you like, for 24% off retail pricing. (Whhhhhaaaa!)
LET'S GET STARTED!
2. Member or retail account? I rec a MEMBER account. Cause you'll get WHOLESALE pricing. You know kinda like a Costco thang, chicken wang. No commitment. Neva eva need to ever buy anything again. To stay an active member, you need to purchase about $50 worth of YL stuff. Yo kit covers yo 1st year. Neva eva any membership fees. (PS. With a RETAIL account, you will pay full price...and kits are not available on retail accounts.)
3. Choose yo diffuser.
Checkout by hitting the NEXT button. Wanna you add some mo to your order, select the ADD ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS button. (BTdubs : A pop-up may appear to confirm this selection.)
5. Details, and Social
Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. If you choose to do the biz side of YL, then you will need to provide tax information. Doing the business side of oils is never required. However, if you choose to refer people to YL you may be compensated. Rest assured, we will NEVER pressure you to do the business, and we have many peeps that use YL for personal use only.
6. Lock It Down
Create your password and PIN (4 digit number you choose). Save them to access your wholesale discount. FYI-izzle : you can share your PIN to allow me to help you with orders if necessary.
7. Ship It
Select your shipping method.
8. Double Check
Review your information, check out and await (excitedly) fo yo oils to arrive at your doorstep. It’s worth the wait, peeps! I promise. Also, signing up here means you will totes get a WELCOME PACKAGE from us, full of goodies to go with yo kit.
JOIN IN & KEEP 'EM COMING
1. There is an option to select a regula thang. A monthly thang aka Essential Rewards (YL's loyalty rewards prgm). Def optional. Choose it? You'll get discounted shipping, credits for free oils, and other perks. (Love perks!) You get to change yo order items and yo order date every month. Don't wanna. Don't join. No biggie.
2. Join our oil ed group, The Wellness Academy, for tips and tricks, recipes and mo! It's a cool community. Ask questions, look fo info.